May & June 2022
The Walnut Hill Church schedule of events for the months of May & June includes:
Sunday, May 1
- 4pm | Youth – Middle/High School friends and members will gather for games and fellowship at Walnut Hill. Contact Amanda Schmoll for more details.
Sunday, May 15
- Noon | Spring Potluck – Bring a salad, side dish, or dessert and join us for this post-COVID renewal of a delicious Walnut Hill tradition.
Sunday, June 26
- Noon | Lawn Party – Join us as our Church Family gathers on the lawn for fun, food and festivities. Looking forward to a beautiful day as members and friends celebrate Mike and Barb Ward. Mark your calendars . . . more information to come. Please contact administrative assistant Jessica Waldmann at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to be a part of the planning. Current refreshments include:
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and Fries provided by “BOONEDOGS” Food Truck
- Cold drinks will be provided
- Look for a sign up sheet for: Salads and Desserts
We Would Love for you to visit us!
If you wish, send us a message below with your name, e-mail, the Sunday and time you would like to attend and we will have someone here to greet you. Whether you want someone to meet you or just come on your own,
everyone is welcome.
We are located at 575 Walnut Hill Rd., Lexington, KY 40515
859-263-5304 | email@example.com